Anyone up for packaging Antora
Matthew Miller
2018-10-05 17:27:52 UTC
The Fedora Docs project is using Antora (https://antora.org/), which is written in Node.

The Fedora Packaging Committee is interested in using our centralized docs system, but understandably feels a bit hypocritical using a tool which isn't even packaged. Okay, fair enough.

Is there anyone here interested in helping (*cough* by which I mean "doing") get this into RPM form?
Jared K. Smith
2018-10-09 13:33:35 UTC
Over the past year, I've made two attempts at starting to package Antora
properly. Both times, I got a dozen or so dependencies packaged up, and
then realized that Antora still depends on nodegit, which bundles its own
copy of openssl, openssh, etc. I keep hearing that upstream might be
moving away from nodegit.

I'll try to look at the upstream code again today and see if that's still
the case.

-Jared
List Guidelines: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines
Zuzana Svetlikova

List Guidelines: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines
Jared K. Smith
2018-12-07 20:14:32 UTC
I'll try to dive back in and work on packaging up Antora properly once they
cut a 2.0.0 release. In the meantime, I'm working on packaging
isomorphic-git as one of the new dependencies.

-Jared
List Guidelines: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines
List Guidelines: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines
List Guidelines: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines